Once you have provided us with your criteria, we aim to find you the ideal property.
Can’t ﬁnd what you’re looking for? Please contact us by using the live stream below or giving your local branch a call. One of our specialist will be able to assist you
Click here for contact details for your local branch
If you are a Tenant…
• Accompanied viewings six days a week with our experienced and friendly staff
• Credit check and thorough referencing
• Full documentation preparation, including the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• Check in
• Placing your deposit into a protection system
• Property Management Team to organise any maintenance that might arise during your tenancy (managed properties only)
What We Will Require:
If you are working (full time)
• Employer Reference
• Bank Statements and three months’ worth of Payslips
• Previous Landlord Reference
• Professional Character Reference
• One months’ rent in advance
• Five weeks’ rent as a deposit
• One weeks’ rent as a holding deposit (refundable)
*Other requirements occur if you are retired, working part-time on a temporary contract or you are currently a mature student, but don’t worry we will go through the processes with you on the viewing.
Pet rent may apply if a Landlord accepts pets
*The holding deposit is refunable provideing all references have been completed and tenancy agreed within 15 days. The holding deposit will not be refunded if an applicant fails to take all the reasonable steps to enter an agreement such as provide incorrect or false informatior, or if he/she fails right to rent checks.