We’re giving you a £150 voucher to spend at Rick Stein, Sandbanks, when you instruct us to sell your home.
With views across the water from this award-winning restaurant, enjoy a relaxed lunch or elegant fine dining on us. The choice is yours.
We like to look after our customers so have teamed up with the destination restaurant to provide you with a nice treat this autumn. Who doesn’t love dining out? Well now you can, with £150 to spend as you wish.
You may be on the market at the moment but are not totally convinced at your estate agents motivation. Ask yourself;
- Is your estate agent as enthusiastic as they were when you first appointed them?
- Do you receive regular progress reports with constructive observations?
- Has the number of buyers looking at your property declined recently?
- What plans does your agent have to refresh your sale?
If your response to any of the above is anything but positive, it might be time to have a re-think.
You’ll find us straight talking, upbeat and approachable, taking a personal accountability for your successful move, which we hope will actually be an enjoyable experience.
If it is time to engage with a new agent, or add to your original estate agent roster, we’ll happily talk through why we believe we are different and provide insights into why your property may not be selling.
Don’t forget you can dine out on us as a thank you for instructing us, too!
Time to make the move?
Contact a member of our team to claim your £150 voucher. Limited numbers apply, be sure to get in quick before the offer ends.
Email: [email protected]
Canford Cliffs Office: 01202 30 30 66
Terms and Conditions:
- Property owners’ to instruct Saxe Coburg on a sole agency basis for a minimum of 12 weeks at a mutually agreed asking price
- A For Sale board to be displayed
- Advertising on all major property portals and publications
- An agency agreement must be signed by the property owner
- This promotion does not apply to previous listed properties with Saxe Coburg and is offered to new instructions only