We are recruiting for two Senior Lettings Negotiators for both our Christchurch and Canford Cliffs Branches.
We are looking for someone customer focused and able to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets. You’ll also need to be personable, able to win new business and help drive the Lettings team forward. Experience in the property industry with a good knowledge of the local property market is essential.
The skills required for this role will include:
- Conducting viewings
- Manage and maintain our applicant database and current portfolio
- Provide Applicants and Landlords with regular feedback
- Facilitate a let through to move in
- Touting and generating new business
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business
- High level of customer service skills
- Well presented, determined and self-motivated
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car essential
- Thoroughly professional approach to Estate Agency
Salary – Dependent on Experience
Hours – Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and every other Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (a day off in lieu is given)
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays – increasing with length of service
- Pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
Saxe Coburg is a highly established, independent agent with over 30 years’ experience in the industry. We specialise in the Sales and Lettings of homes across Dorset. Our business has been built on excellent recommendations and bespoke marketing for our customers.
if you are interested in applying for either of these positions, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.