Munster Road, Poole
- Underfloor heating on all levels (thermostats to all rooms)
- Pronorm German Kitchen with Siemens appliances, pop-up extractor & Quooker hot tap
- Walnut interior doors
- Duravit Sanitary Ware (Philippe Starck range)
- Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles
- Video entry system on all levels
- CAT6 Wiring to all reception rooms and bedrooms
- Low energy led lighting & programmable lighting to principal rooms
- Pre-wired for cinema and surround sound
- Burglar alarm system and wired for electric gates
- Plantation shutters throughout
- 10 year build warranty remaining
A four bedroom contemporary house set over three floors with generous outside space and just over a year old. Built to a very high specification with all the mod cons expected of a modern house. Situated in a popular, prime location.
Originally designed by a well known local company, Jigsaw Interior & Architecture, this house has a great layout with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Bi-fold doors from the kitchen/dining room lead to a large sun balcony with wooded outlook. The lower ground floor has a great social area including a cinema room and large lounge leading to sun terrace and the garden beyond. Located within close proximity to facilities at Penn Hill and Ashley Cross as well as local outstanding schools. Ideal for a family, working professionals or great as a second home with Sandbanks and Poole Harbour just a short distance away.