The stunning private members club, 10 Castle Street, in Cranborne has designed a festive cocktail for Saxe Coburg clients. If you want to make it yourself at home, here’s what you need.
50 ml Chambord (black raspberry liquor)
25 ml Frangeligo (hazelnut liquor)
50 ml 10 Castle Street homemade spiced rum
50 ml Port wine
Clouded apple juice
- The Chambord is added to the homemade spiced rum and clouded apple juice shaken over ice.
- The port wine and Frangelico is shaken separately without ice to create a foam top.
- Pour the contents of first cocktail shaker into a crystal glass tumbler.
- Pour the contents of the second shaker onto the top of the liquid already in the glass. It should sit nicely in place, forming a foam layer.
- Garnish with a dehydrated apple peel and rosemary sprig.